The successive labor law reforms put in place since 2013 have given considerably more weight to social dialogue within a company. Changes in standards and the fact that companies of all sizes now have the possibility to enter into collective agreements, make collective bargaining an essential instrument for adapting a company's employment policy, with a twofold objective of achieving consensus and legal security. Our experience in this area includes:
- Structuring social dialogue;
- Negotiating and concluding collective labor agreements;
- Preparing and advising on consultations with the Social and Economic Committee (“CSE”);
- Dealings with the Labor Administration authorities;
- Managing collective disputes (disputes or agreements to end conflicts).