Changes in corporate structure mobilize all components in labor law, including collective bargaining, consultations with employee representative bodies, interaction with the Labor Administration, the impact on applicable collective bargaining agreements, employee representation and employment contracts, and the risk of collective and individual litigation.... With expertise in each of these areas, Melville Avocats has developed extensive experience in managing complex projects and when necessary, the firm works closely with partner firms (particularly firms specializing in restructuring or the prevention of occupational risks). Our experience includes:
- Business transfers;
- Changes in the legal organization of the company;
- Changes in employees collective status & regulations ;
- Reducing headcount on a unilateral or mutually agreed basis;
- Relations with trade union organizations;
- Government entities and/or the Labor Administration.