Determine the legal strategy
- Identify any possible alternative solutions, on the basis of current legislation and most recent case law, including EU or international law, if relevant;
- Comparison of the different options with regard to the company’s business operations and employee relations in order to assess the most appropriate solution;
- Recommend the legal process that would achieve the optimal efficiency/risk ratio (based on safety, simplicity, industrial relations considerations, costs, deadlines) in relation to the targeted objectives;
- Identify any potential risks associated with the contemplated process, measures to mitigate them and action plans in the event that the risks occur in order to reduce their impact and to progress, through alternative means, towards the targeted objectives;
- Obtain client approval of the recommended legal strategy, on the basis of the opportunities involved and the identified risk factors.