Setting up Employee Representative Bodies
Professional elections, which take place at most every 4 years are an important moment for workplace dynamics and make it possible to align the social dialogue framework with changes in the company’s position, business or particular challenges over time. In this regard, we regularly advice on the following:
- Social dialogue agreements;
- Agreements to set up the so-called Social and Economic Committee (“CSE”);
- Pre-electoral Agreements;
- CSE Internal Rules and Regulations;
- Litigation related to professional elections and union appointments.