Priority given, as a matter of principle, to Company-wide agreements upon Branch-wide agreements and the fact that companies of all sizes now have the possibility to enter into collective agreements, make collective bargaining an essential instrument for adapting a company's employment policy, with a twofold objective of achieving consensus and legal security. In particular, we regularly advise on the following:
- Agreements on working time;
- Collective Performance Agreements;
- Social plan agreements (“Accords PSE”);
- Mandatory Annual Negotiation Agreements (“NAO”);
- Job and career path management agreements;
- Gender Equality Agreements.